Engine Inspection is a very typical and practical borescope application.
- Lenox products inspect every type of engine from a motorcycle
to the jet engines of a 747.
- Virtually any engine can and does benefit from periodic borescope
- Large diesel and natural gas engines are routinely examined
as part of their planned maintenance.
- Auto engines are viewed to find bad valves, scoring of the cylinder
wall, cracked pistons, bad head gaskets and valve deposits.
- Turbines, both aviation and land based units, benefit from a
borescope inspection schedule looking for foreign objects, cracks,
and signs of over heating.
- Man Diesel
- John Deere