Why Use Lenox Furnace Camera Systems?
- Designed to be rugged and durable for use in hostile, high-temperature environments.
- Proven reliable cooling system and the highest camera resolution with superior optics.
- Minimal maintenance and operating cost once correctly installed.
- Backed by an industry leading two year warranty.
- Flexibility in the choice of viewing angle options.
- Lenox know how, expertise and installation/field service.
The Lenox Hot Area Camera HD II is designed for safe, real time inspection/monitoring in harsh, extreme heat industrial environments found in foundries, heat treating, steel, glass, cement and paper manufacturing. A rugged, stainless steel housing provides a uniform flow path of cooling water that protects the high-resolution, color CCD video camera and pressurized purge air aids cooling and prevention of dust/deposits forming on the front window/lens. The durable Hot Area Camera HD II is capable of operating in temperatures up to 500°F (260°C) with mechanical pinhole viewing or 300°F (149°C) with front window and can be configured with a variety of lens options. Analog RS170 video output is standard with Ethernet output an option. An AC (100-240V, 50/60Hz) Input power connection is provided by a supplied power cord.
Lenox offers an optional high-efficiency compressed Air Filter System with mounting plate for removing oil, water and particulates ensuring clean, dry purge air for the camera.
(Contact Lenox for information on other industrial high-temperature CCTV camera systems for remote viewing)
Hot Area Camera HD II System Specifications
||1/3" CCD Color Camera
||Water-cooled Stainless Steel enclosure with window purge or through air purge
||300°F (149°C) with Quartz Window - Variable Zoom (standard) 500°F (260°C) with Fixed Lens (“PH” special)
|Direction of View
|Field Coverage (see below)
||Fixed or Variable Zoom
||17" (432 mm)
||5.5" (139.7 mm)
||Good quality, sediment – free water
Hot Area Camera HD II is supplied with the following:
- SJO power cord for 100-240V, 50/60Hz line power
- RS170 analog video output
Optional Camera Accessories:
- Air Filter System with mounting plate (removes oil, water and particulates)
- Color LCD Video Monitor
- Digital Video Recorder
- Ethernet 10/100 Base Output
- Cradle Mount
- Pain - Tilt Mount
Model Number Information:
||17" (432 mm)
||For 6900SS-170 with “PH” special
“0” = None , “1”, “2”, “3”, “4” are Neutral Density, “W” is shade 5 green
||Select Lens Number from Coverage Chart Below
||“F0” is standard cradle mount
||“EX” for Export (PAL type, 220V)
“PH” = Fixed High Resolution Lens modification
|CAMERA TYPE AND LENS NUMBER AVAILABILITY
with "PH" Special
||62°V x 78°H x 95°D
||45°V x 60°H x 72°D
||34°V x 44°H x 55°D
||45°V x 60°H x 72°D to 9°V x 12°H x 15°D
||62°V x 78°H x 95°D to 26°V x 34°H x 43°D